Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE All orders accepted by the Seller will be subject to these conditions of sale.
2. PRICE All prices are exclusive of VAT and carriage charges which shall be payable in addition to the price of the Goods. Prices are not guaranteed although every effort is made to maintain them.
3. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS Ownership of goods sold shall, notwithstanding delivery, remain with the Seller until the Seller has received full payment for such Goods. Until full payment has been made, the Seller may at any time (and without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the Goods or any part of them and may enter on the Buyer’s premises for this purpose. The Buyer may not resell the Goods to which the Seller retains title unless he informs his Buyer of this Condition of Sale prior to such resale.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT Prices and carriage charges are strictly net of VAT and payments are due within thirty days of the invoice date. This applies to account customers only. When the full invoice value becomes due, no set-off for any reason will be allowed. If payment is not received on the due date the seller will be entitled to interest on any outstanding balance at the rate of 4.5% above the Bank of England minimum lending rate, current at the time. If the Buyer fails to keep to the Sellers payment terms, the Seller reserves the right to amend the agreement to payments upfront for future orders. Non-account customers are expected to arrange payment for the order prior to it being processed.
5. DELIVERY The delivery time quoted is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the Buyer due to the Seller’s inability to maintain the delivery times quoted. The goods will be at the Buyer’s risk when delivered to the Buyer. The Buyer is responsible for accepting the goods and making arrangements for being available to accept the delivery of goods. Failing to be available to take delivery may result in additional charges for the redelivery of the order which the Buyer will be liable for. After the point of order confirmation and additional products added will be treated as a new order. Any amendments made by the Buyer after order confirmation may be subject to an admin fee, and also may increase the estimated lead time.
6. SPECIALS All specially fabricated and customised products require payment from the buyer in full and upfront prior to the product being manufactured. Manufacturing of such special products including printed products will commence once order confirmation has been received from the Buyer. After the point of order confirmation from the Buyer any specially fabricated, customised, printed and non-standard products ordered cannot be returned or credited.
7. DAMAGED GOODS & CLAIMS Where delivery is via courier, any shortage or damage must be reported on courier paperwork upon receipt of goods and in writing to Seller with evidence of damages. Where Caterbox conducts delivery, damage or shortages must be made in writing to Seller within three days of receipt of the goods, otherwise, claims cannot be considered.
8. CANCELLATION Goods may be returned within 30 days of delivery at the expense of the Buyer, using original packaging along with the delivery note. All goods must be received in mint condition, ready for resale. If any goods are returned damaged the Buyer may not be eligible for a full refund. The Seller reserves the rights to issue a credit note instead of a refund payment in these circumstances. The Seller reserves the right to levy a charge for goods ordered by the Buyer which are subsequently cancelled or returned after 30 days of delivery. Where such a return of the goods is voluntarily accepted by the Seller there will be a handling fee of up to 25% of the invoice value. Goods returned after 30 days of the delivery will not be considered for a refund.